DATA PRIVACY DECLARATION
We are very pleased to have your interest in our company and our products and services and would like you to feel safe and secure during your visit to our Internet Webpages and also regarding the protection of your personal data. This is because we take the protection of your personal data very seriously. Compliance with the current laws and regulations regarding data privacy and security is a matter of course for us.
We would like you to know how we collect your data and how we use it/.We have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure that the regulations concerning data privacy and security are complied with, both by ourselves and by external service providers.
1 Name and contact data of the data privacy officer who is responsible for the processing of the data
This data privacy information applies to data processing by:
Weihenstephaner Str. 12
CEO: Mr. Bernhard Schörghofer
VAT number: DE337285424
Registered office: Munich
Register Court: Munich
Registration number: HRB 260288
The responsible person is not obligated to commission a data privacy officer. Your contact person is Mr. Robert Schüßler. You can reach him via the contact data given.
If you should protest against the collection, processing or use of your data by us within the scope of these data privacy stipulations overall or with regard to individual measures, you can then direct your protest to responsible location listed above.
You can save and print out this data privacy declaration at any time.
2 2. Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of its use
2.1 When visiting the Website
pmCMS Web statistics - Non-personal data that is collected automatically
In the course of the use of our Internet Webpages the following data is collected for organizational and technical reasons without you doing anything at all and saved (for a maximum of 24 hours) until it is deleted automatically:
- pages called up
- browser / operating system / device / model used
- date and time of the access
- search machine used or the link by which you arrived at this Website
- anonymized IP, address (cannot be tracked)
- anonymized session ID
- language set in the browser
- country from the access was made
- search terms that had been input on the Website: if available
We evaluate this technical data anonymously and solely for statistical purposes and for security reasons so that we can further optimize our Internet presence and be able to make our Internet offering even more attractive. This anonymous data is stored on secure systems separately from personal information and no conclusions can be drawn from it regarding an individual person. Your personal data and your private sphere are protected at all times.
2.2 When making contact by e-mail or through our contact form
The data processing for the purpose of making contact with us is done in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit of the German DGVSO (the GDPR) on the basis of your approval that you gave voluntarily. We would ask you for the following details so that we can know who the inquiry origi-nated from and can reply to it:
- First name, family name
- Contact data (telephone and/or e-mail)
When you come into contact with us, we save your details to allow processing of your inquiry and to cover a case in which associated questions may arise. We only save and use any further personal data if you approve of this or if that is legally permissible without any further special approval.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form is deleted once we have dealt with your inquiry, and it is deleted automatically at the latest after six months unless you agree to any storage for longer than this and no order arises from it.
We do not carry out any automated decision-making (profiling) on the basis of the personal data that had been collected.
3 Passing on of data
Fundamentally speaking, we only make use of the data within our company.
If and to the extent that we make use of third parties to fulfil contracts (such as logistics services providers), these only receive this personal data to the extent that is required to carry out the cor-responding service (for example, a delivery address).
In the event that we outsource certain parts of the data processing), we obligate to job processor through a job processing contract to only use the personal data in accordance with the require-ments of the relevant data privacy laws and regulations and to protect the rights of the person con-cerned.
We do not transfer any data to locations or persons outside the EU and do not plan to do this ei-ther. An exception to this concerns the playback of YouTube videos (see item 5.2).
We only pass on your data to third parties if:
- you have given your explicit approval for this in accordance with Article 6, para. 1 clause 1 lit. a of the GDPR,
- for the passing on of this data in accordance with Article 6, para. 1 clause 1 lit of the GDPR that is required for the enforcement, exercising or defending of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that they have a primarily legitimate interest in not passing on your data,
- for the case in which there is a legal obligation for the passing on of the data in accordance with Article 6, para. 1 clause 1 lit. c of the GDPR, or
- this is legally permissible and is required in accordance with Article 6, para. 1 clause 1 lit. B of the GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Data viewing by third parties:
Our Website is supervised and analysed by pfeifer marketing (Madlenerstraße 13, 87700 Memmingen, www.pfeifer-marketing.de
) which is permitted to view the collected data. The protection of your data is controlled by a con-tract covering such data processing.
We make use of so-called session cookies in order to be able to detect that you have already visited individual pages of our Website before. These are deleted automatically after the end of your visit and if close the Internet browser that you had used for the visit.
The data processed by cookies is required for the above-mentioned purposes to protect our legiti-mate interests in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. f of the GDPR.
You can make the appropriate settings in your browser to accept or reject cookies, also for Web tracking. You set your browser such that you are asked if you wish to accept individual cookies or reject them in general. However, in such a case you then cannot use all the functions of our Web-site. The following links give you information concerning this option for the most commonly used browsers: Internet Explorer
, Google Chrome
5 External services and links
5.1 Google Analytics
We make us of tracking to be able to continuously optimize our Website, to record usage statistical-ly, and to determine if there have been any impermissible accesses to our Website. On the basis of its legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. f of the GDP this Website makes use of Google Analytics, a Web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; im Folgenden "Google"). Google Analytics creates pseudoanonymized usage profiles and uses so-called "cookies", which are small text files that are stored on your computer and make possible an analysis of the use of the Website through them. For example, the following information that has been generated by the cookies about your use of this Website is transferred as a rule to a Server at Google in the USA and stored there:
- Pages called up
- Your behaviour on the pages (for example, clicks, scrolling and duration)
- Your approximate location (country and town)
- Your IP address (in abbreviated form so that no unique assignment is possible)
- Technical information such as the browser, operating system, Internet provider, end-user device and screen resolution
- Source of your visit (i.e. from which Website or advertisement did you come to us)
- Time of the Server inquiry
However, your IP address is first of all truncated by Google within the member states of the Euro-pean Union or in other states that are signatories of the agreement concerning the European Eco-nomic Area..Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address sent to a Server at Google in the USA and truncated there. IP anonymization is active on the Website.
Google will use this information to the commission of pfeifer marketing to evaluate your utilization of this Website so as to compile reports about Web activities and to provide further services for pfeifer marketing that are related to Website usage and Internet usage. The IP address that is sent from your browser as part of Google Analytics is not compiled together with the other information by Google.
You can prevent cookies from being stored by making the corresponding setting in your browser; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all of the functions of the Website in their full scope. In addition, you can prevent the collection of the data that is gen-erated by the cookie and relates to your use of this Website (including your IP address) by Google and the processing of your data by Google by installing the browser plugin that can be downloaded from the following link and then installed: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
As an alternative to the browser plugin, or within browsers on mobile devices, you can click on this link
to set an opt-out cookie that prevents the collection of data by Google Analytics within this Website in future (this opt-out cookie only functions in that browser and only for this domain. Delete the cookies in your browser, you must click on this link once again): Deactivating Google Analytics
On our Website you have the option to play back YouTube videos that are stored under http://www.youtube.com
The operator of these pages is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA, an affili-ate of Google LLC. The videos on our page are all integrated into "extended data privacy mode", i.e. no data about you as a user is transferred to YouTube if you do not play back the videos. The data listed below is only transferred once you start to play back the videos. Here pfeifer marketing has no influence on that. As a result of the playback of the video YouTube receives the information that you called up the corresponding subpage of our Website.
The following data is transferred:
- Log data in the form of Server logs. Among other things, these contain details on the way these services were used, for example, search inquiries; IP address; hardware settings; browser type; browser language; date and time of your inquiry; original page; cookies by which your browser or your Google account can be uniquely identified.
- You can find further information on the data collected by Google under the following link: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de
This is done regardless of whether you have a YouTube user account that you logged into or if there is no user account at all. If you are logged into Google, your data is assigned directly to your ac-count. The legal basis for the processing of personal data of users is article 6, para. 1 clause 1 lit. f of the GDPR. Google processes your personal data in the USA as well and has complied with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
The integration of videos into our Website is to make things clearer for the user, to raise the search machine ranking within Google and to be referred more directly to the videos that we made our-selves. YouTube saves your data as usage profiles and uses them for advertising and market re-search purposes and/or to structure its Website to better match the needs. An evaluation of this type is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide advertising matched to the user and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our Website.
If you do not want this assignment with your profile in YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. In addition, you have the right to lodge a protest with YouTube against the collection of your usage profile.
WYou can get further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and the processing of the data by YouTube in the data privacy declaration. There you can also obtain further infor-mation of the rights that you have concerning this and the options for stopping these processes so as to protect your private sphere: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy
5.3 External links
If you make use of external links that are offered through our Internet pages then this data privacy declaration does not extend to such links. When we offer links we make every effort to ensure that these also comply with our data privacy and security standards. However, we have no influence whatsoever on compliance with the data privacy and security regulations of other providers. You should therefore also inform yourself on the Internet pages of other providers via the data privacy statements given there.
6 Rights of the person concerned
You have the right ...
- in accordance with Article 7 para. 7 of the GDPR to revoke at any time any permission that you had once given with regard to us. This has the result that in future we are not longer al-lowed to continue any form of data processing that is based on your approval.
- in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR to request information of the personal data that we process. In particular, you can demand information of the purposes of the processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients who your data was or will be revealed to, the planned duration of storage of the data, the existence of the right to cor-rection, deletion, restriction or processing or objection to it, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if it had not been collected by us, and the exist-ence of automated decision-making including profiling, and if applicable, meaningful infor-mation on these details.
- in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR to demand the immediate correction of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete data in the personal data stored by us.
- in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR to demand the deletion of your personal data that is stored by us as long as its processing is not required to meet legal obligations or for the enforcement, exercising or defending of legal claims.
- in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR to demand restriction of the processing of your personal data if the correctness of the data is disputed by you, such processing is illegal but you refuse to allow it to be deleted and we no longer require the data but you require the data for the enforcement, exercising or defending of legal claims, or if you have lodged a protest against processing in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
- in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR you demand that you receive your personal data, which you had provided to us, in a structured, current and machine-readable format or for it to be transferred to another responsible person.
- in accordance with Article 27 of the GDPR to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authori-ties. As a rule you can turn to the supervisory authorities of your normal place of residence or place of work or the office of our agency.
If you wish to enforce these rights, then please send your inquiry by e-mail or post with unique identification of your person to the address stated in item 1 above.
7 Right to object
Insofar as your data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6, para. 1 clause 1 lit. f of the GDPR, then you have the right in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR to lodge a protest against the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for this arising out of your particular situation. If you wish to make use of your right to lodge a protest, then all you need to do is to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will then no longer process the personal data unless we can prove urgent reasons for the pro-cessing that are related to protection and which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or if the processing is necessary for the enforcement, exercising or defending of legal claims.
8 Data security
We make the utmost efforts to ensure the security of your data within the framework of the appli-cable data privacy and security laws and the technical options available. We make use of the SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the relevant maximum encryption level that is supported by your browser. As a rule, this is 256-bit encryption. If that is not supported by your browser, instead we make use of 128-bit v3 encryption .Depending on the browser, you can tell that the data transfer is encrypted by the display of the closed (sometimes also green) key or pad-lock symbol in the URL bar of your browser.
In order to secure your data, in addition we take technical and organizational measures to protect your data against accidental intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unau-thorized access by third parties. These are constantly updated to the current state of the technical art.
We would like to point out that there can be security loopholes in a data transmission over the In-ternet (for example, in communication using e-mail).It is unfortunately not possible to provide complete protection for data against access by third parties.
In addition, we cannot guarantee that our offering will be available at certain times; the possibility of errors, interruptions or failures cannot be excluded. The Servers that we use are regularly se-cured with all due care.
9 Up-to-dateness of and changes to this data privacy declaration
This data privacy declaration is currently valid and its status is as of May 2018.
WWe reserve the right to amend our data privacy and security measures if that is necessary due to technical developments. In such cases we will also correspondingly amend our information on data privacy and security. Please therefore ensure that you are looking at the relevant current version of our data privacy declaration. You can view this at any time under www.arintelligence.de/?datenschutz=1
and print it out.